Re: Ok...now I'm really up a creek. My home computer has a virus.

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 16:24:25 PDT

MessageYou can download a 30 day free trial of Panda @ http://www.pandasoftware.com/ . I forget how much it costs to keep it, but it's well worth it if you have klez! I don't rely on one anti-virus program anymore since none can truly keep up with all the viruses coming out.
~Michal

  In my research on the Klez I've found that it is a function of the virus that it disables most or many anti-virus programs sot that it can't be found.

  I've heard of this PANDA, but where can I get it?

---