Elementary Art Grades

---------

From: Krista Ranly (krista_art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 14:49:02 PDT

I have browsed the archives and found some information on this topic but am
interested in learning more about how members of this list grade students
grades k-5. Grades k-3 at my school will receive one art grade. Students
Grades 4-5 will receive one grade for their progress/art created and another
grade for the effort they put forth. I am currently trying to decide how to
record these grades, what to base them on, etc. I look forward to any

Thanks!
Krista