Virus Protection - Norton 2002

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 08:48:42 PDT

I highly recommend the new Norton System Works 2002. It has been well worth
the upgrade. When we bought a new hard drive and upgraded to Windows XP
Professional we had to buy the Norton upgrade because our old Norton
wouldn't work with XP. It has a nice feature called "Go Back". Go Back will
do just that - go back to when the virus was not there on your machine. It
will revert the hard drive to a time/day before the virus appeared -- you
just lose any files that you created in that short amount of time (if you
have already backed up your files, you lose nothing). It is a fairly quick
and easy fix. Norton 2002 also scans all incoming and outgoing email for
viruses.

Judy Decker

---