Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Computer Design

From: Lindemann, Sarah (slindemann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 08:34:36 PDT

Thanks to all those who responded to my inquiry about insects and art!
I've got a great lesson in progress that ties in with their science

I'm in search of more ideas though, this time focusing on computer
design. Our 7th grade Social studies teacher has his students develop a
toy to market in his economics unit. They also use imovie to develop a
commercial for this new invention. I would like to coordinate a visual
that focuses on design and possible use a graphics program in
conjunction with a drawn image. Has anyone worked much with developing
advertisements or logos? What programs would you suggest?