RE: Ok...now I'm really up a creek. My home computer has a virus.

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 07:27:24 PDT

My computer got hit this summer by two variations of klez. I had 2
anti-virus programs running and I never opened the attachments. Norton
never found either of them, and my AVG found them for 3 days before the
"unhooked" both programs. Nothing seemed to fix them.

In my research on the Klez I've found that it is a function of the virus
that it disables most or many anti-virus programs sot that it can't be
found.

I've heard of this PANDA, but where can I get it?

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=#Elements_Incl
uded&SG=SampleGroup&RAND=rand>
<http://skins.hotbar.com/Skins/promo/1px/1px.gif>