RE: Ok...now I'm really up a creek. My home computer has a virus.

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 07:10:05 PDT

Linda,

I do empathize with you...completely. I was originally (and first) hit
by the Michelangelo back in the early 90's(?)(whenever). Result? One HD
totally fried. THAT was a nasty virus.

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

> Anway, if anyone knows what the red bird is, I never did find out.

I don't know about yours, but in Ohio we call them Cardinals!
<http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/062802/062802beat_prv.gif>

> WHAT"S WRONG WITH PEOPLE!! If everyone in the world could
> grow up to be an art teacher, the world would be a better
> place, lol. My solution.

Funny! I say the same thing about people growing up to be Philosophers.
MY solution.

Just trying to cheer you up through a difficult situation, which I know
is very upsetting. Just know that there are many of us out here who can
hear you.

Larry

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=#Elements_Incl