Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: I'm really up a creek. My home computer has a virus.

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 07:10:05 PDT

I do empathize with you...completely. I was originally (and first) hit
by the Michelangelo back in the early 90's(?)(whenever). Result? One HD
totally fried. THAT was a nasty virus.

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

> Anway, if anyone knows what the red bird is, I never did find out.

I don't know about yours, but in Ohio we call them Cardinals!

> WHAT"S WRONG WITH PEOPLE!! If everyone in the world could
> grow up to be an art teacher, the world would be a better
> place, lol. My solution.
Funny! I say the same thing about people growing up to be Philosophers.
MY solution.
Just trying to cheer you up through a difficult situation, which I know
is very upsetting. Just know that there are many of us out here who can
hear you.