Re: paper mache

---------

From: Holly Kingman (baaaramu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 05:26:05 PDT

For papier mache I have also used elmer's glue diluted with water. That works really well, although make sure the tables are covered well. I prefer the Ross Art Paste for easier clean up.
Holly
 Michelle Molnar wrote:Hi all! The drama teacher asked me what the formula is for paper mache. It
has been so long since we did any paper mache that I can't remember. I was
thinking that it is just a mixture of water and flour - a thin consistency.
Is this correct? If so, what is the ratio? Thank you, you all are
wesome! -Michelle