RE: paper mache

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 19:10:26 PDT

Powdered Wallpaper paste is also great.....however, there is a slight
drawback....some brands contain arsnic (sp?), o.k. POISON!, YIKES!!!! so
that rodents won't eat the walls after the wallpaper has been
hung..........think twice about this version, and anybody else, who is using
powdered wallpaper paste. i, personally, use Ross Art Paste, I find it to
be AWESOME! It is worth the very small amount of $$ that you pay for it.
The cleanup is so easy, as it has "detergent" in the mix, and it just
"slides" off the kids hands when they wash! One little bag, can do two -
three classes, of fairly medium sized art projects. It has no odor, and
lasts forever in a sealed container, and is non-toxic.
Kathy Tickner