RE: Schools designed for displays

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 18:41:45 PDT

Lol. I just lucked out on that one wall I guess(with the outlet). The
principle put up a double bulletin board for me to use. They have none of
those nice stips to tack work to, just bulletin boards here and there. So I
saw an outlet luckily right under the bulletin board. (heehee).
The walls by the way are the concrete looking block kind.
LeAnn