Re: Help ! Kiln Unusable

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 13:53:57 PDT

Last year we formed masks from clay and made plaster molds of them. Then we casted them with old newspaper pulp. After the paper dried we painted them with acrylic paints. It was really nice to not have to worry about firing and glazing anything for a while.

Another idea is to get old dishes and pottery pieces break them up and make mosiacs.

Blessings,
Joe