Quick Question

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 13:43:23 PDT

School is great for me and life is good, despite the fact that I spent all
of my labor day vacation sick with a virus. Ugh. I have seen and read about
the wonderful pantyhose sculptures and I told my class today that we would
be making them, in a week or so after we complete our watercolor project.
Heehee they thought it was hilarious that I was asking them to bring in old
pantyhose if they had them. They are really gonna love it tomorrow when the
morning announcements comes and the office announces that Mrs. E the art
teacher needs pantyhose. I did remind them that they need to ask first.
:)Anyway I do have a quick question. My class has done some wonderful
collage pics and I quickly filled up one bulletin board in the hall. I then
took my trusty glue gun and proceeded to continue the faces along the wall.
Please tell me I am correct and the glue will not remove the paint when I
take them down.. I assured my principle that it would dry fine and just come
right off. Is this the case? I'm thinking someone had a problem where some
glue removed paint? Thanks all for the wonderful suggestions and ideas, and
one day I hope to have my site up with all of my kids wonderful artwork..
bye,
LeAnn

---