Need Senior PORTFOLIO Ideas...

---------

From: jtowle (thetowles_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 08:10:45 PDT

For the first time ever, I have a senior who is interested in going to
design school. She needs to get a portfolio together and I don't know
what to suggest! She is particularly interested in computer game
animation, but I'd think that her portfolio should be pretty
comprehensive.

So what do all you seasoned professionals suggest that her portfolio
contain?

Help!

JT

---