Re: NOT the best day....

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 04:53:27 PDT

This is a big thing when your lifework in your computer disapears via
theft or some sickos version of fun on the net. At least I have my home
computer and some CD backups. But I also had some new things on my
desktop and in my documents folder that I had not copied. As if we're not
busy enough or we don't work hard enough, eh? Now this!!! Oh well, At
least it is not ME that has a fatal virus!
Signed,
Pollyanna

---