NOT the best day....

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 21:13:06 PDT

Well, we have our new laptops. Mine is 2 weeks old. It has a CD burner
on it. It's powerful. I have been loving it. BUT....today I opened a
bunch of websites I had forwarded from here as well as some independent
art history searches over the weekend. I also opened email. I always
check email to see if there are two attachments on it before I open it. I
delete junk and unknowns before opening. HOWEVER...today my brand new
laptop was attacked by the KLEZ worm. I can hardly wait to talk to my
Tech head tomorrow. I really have NO idea how it got in. woe is me. I
wonder how long my life will be a mess because of this.

---