Re: wire armatures?

---------

From: C Pearl (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 20:55:09 PDT

>Verbal directions can be found in the artsednet archives. Just enter

>"pantyhose sculpture". Toodles.....Bunki

ok let me add some more information.  Sorry I wasn't making myself clear.

I am concerned that my students are not going to be able to grasp the concept of building a 3d structure as well as I would like.  I have read the pantyhose/wire lessons and they are excellent.  I am wondering however  what pre-lessons you do.  I like giving my students pretty good knowledge base to do their projects on.  I admit that my weakness is in the area of sculpture and was looking for your thoughts and advice on what works.

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
Pablo Picasso