Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: wire armatures?

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 20:34:19 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

From: "C Pearl" <>
I was wxperimenting with the wire and panthose sculptures today. I found
that you can make some awsome dragons and beastie with them. I want to know
how to build up to this projest though. I am not sure students will
understand how to create a 3-d form from the wire armature.
Shar ARndT

Verbal directions can be found in the artsednet archives. Just enter
"pantyhose sculpture". Toodles.....Bunki