Re: Boston conv.

---------

LMiller435_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 20:06:29 PDT

In a message dated 09/03/2002 10:10:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fieldsl@guilford.k12.nc.us writes:

> "YES! Boston in 2005! My retirement party! "
>
> Oh, boy! Mine, too. Linda in NC

Well Linda, Let's plan something.

I have good news!

After my principal told me they would never get me 5 days of a sub, forget
it. Today, as I was coming into school from the parking lot, both the
principal and secretary came hurrying out of the school and down the steps,
both of them telling me that the town OK'd 5 days of a substitute for me to
go to Minneapolis! No one can believe it!

Soooo...... No one else from Framingham, MA, is going. I wonder if there's
someone who would like to share a double room? Also I guess it's ridiculous
to take the Railroad from here, and I really should find a pill that will
allow me to get onto a plane and last the trip. I really have loved the few
conventions I have attended over the years, and I'm all excited about it,
now.

Advice?

Leslie in Framingham

---