wire armatures?

---------

From: C Pearl (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 19:16:41 PDT

I was wxperimenting with the wire and panthose sculptures today.  I found that you can make some awsome dragons and beastie with them.  I want to know how to build up to this projest though.  I am not sure students will understand how to create a 3-d form from the wire armature.

I am a printer and painter, and admit sculpture is my weakness.

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
Pablo Picasso