Re: Insects and art

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 20:54:41 PDT

I was recently reading the story of Leonardo designing the scary shield for his father's friend. Legend tells that he kept various insects and animals to sketch from. I believe if not mistaken he would imaginatively join things to bring about imaginative creatures. I am sure he also studied them from life as well in his journals.
Susan in OHio