Re: Greetings and best wishes!

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 20:49:02 PDT

Ann
The teacher who retired from my system about 6 or 7 years ago is now
teaching watercolor on cruise ships. Her way is paid and she is seeing the
world without too much work.. Like you she loved her job. Her students are
just a little older and there for the recreation!! Enjoy you morning coffee.
Susan in Ohio