RE: what to do with study hall

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 16:24:33 PDT

Require them to read if they don't have work from other classes to do.
Check with your librarian. It takes ours a week after school starts to
get the kids system up and running (lots of turn over with kids and the
stupid system (computer causes problem not librarian) give the kids a
new password each year). Teachers though can check out books any time.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert