Re: Rennaisance Projects?-linda/aaron

---------

From: Sandy (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 16:14:05 PDT

Thanks, Linda. Will check it out. I started my unit today with one of my
fourth grade classes. To prep them for their castle pen and inks, I began by
prepping them with guided drawing turning a dot into a line, joined lines to
make a shape and the shape took on form by changing direction of the lines from
flat to curved and adding shading where walls join. They used their sketchbooks
for the very first time and they thought it was way cool.

This just may work!

Sandy

---