Re: Desk Jobs---->Teaching

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 15:48:34 PDT

FYI I have had both jobs too. Believe me, it is a cruel world out there
these days. Teaching is a noble profession and we as a society should give
it the respect that is due. It is my opinion that unless we begin to value
education more, our world will not get stronger but do not make the mistake
of thinking that other people do not work as hard.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com