Re: Rennaisance Projects?

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 07:33:39 PDT

on 9/3/02 10:04 AM, Sandy at sbacon@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Linda,
>
> Good ideas! I got the book, I think it is called "In the Days of Dukes and
> Damsels?" check the Sax catalogue.

not that one. i think mine is called "The Renaissance Artist at Work." it
tells all about what life was like for the typical artist worker - not
necessarily the masters, but the ones who did ordinary things in
workshops...what their lives were like, the kinds of things they carved and
painted. it was very interesting.

---