Re: elementary art games

---------

From: Sandy (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 18:43:24 PDT

Jane Mary,

This isn't a game, but at the end of the class as the little ones line
up to file out the door, I ask them the secret vocab word for the day.
They whisper it to me and I stamp their hand.

Someone posted this a long time ago, and it has been wonderful for
reinforcing important vocab words.

I do have a purchased game of prints like old maid cards. Then their is
a museum kitty. I think that you could design your own deck with the
prints that pertained to a particular time period, artist, theme, etc.
that you were studying. They love this game.

Sandy

jane mary wrote:

> >Does anyone have an art games based in elementary, first and/or
> second grade>to be exact.

---