Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: 1st day of school tomorrow

From: carolyn roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 18:34:03 PDT

A lot of you are just starting back to school this week...and here in Kinston, NC, we are just about ready to pass out our first progress reports. Hopefully, we'll be rewarded next May while some of you are still teaching. Only problem is...this is hurricane season and we get "hit" a lot of times.

Carolyn Roberts
Kinston High School Computer Art Lessons