NO ART CURRICULUM

---------

From: jtowle (thetowles_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 17:04:12 PDT

My school district has no art curriculum. (I know...YIKES!) It will
become my responsibility over the next few years to work with the
curriculum director to develop this. I've looked over national art
standards, but they seem too far out of reach for my low SES, small town,
no culture, no art until HS district. Where do I start?

JT

---