Re: re-intro and question about extra preps

---------

From: jtowle (thetowles_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 14:47:31 PDT

Call me selfish, but I agree with the whole 'keeping your mouth shut'
theory. They'll probably make you a district substitute anyway during all
that additional "Free Time"..(Ha!) and legally I'm pretty sure they can
use you for that. For heavens sake...reorganize your room or something! :)

JT
I mean,
Jennifer in KS :)

---