Understanding by Design-Wiggins/McTighe

---------

From: Amanda Linn (toasterart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 12:38:47 PDT

Is anyone out there using the Unserstanding by Design
curriculum model in their art department?
I took an advanced curriculum class this summer for my
Masters Degree. We used this model as our focus. I
really like this method of organizing learning. I am
redesigning my lessons to fit this model and would
like to get some ideas from people who may have used
UbD.

thanks
Amanda

=====
"every saint has a past- every sinner a future"
Oscar Wilde