Patriotic Elementary Lessons

---------

From: Krista Ranly (krista_art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 07:47:12 PDT

I am searching for patriotic lessons to do with my k-3 grade art students
this coming week so they can be displayed in halls during the week of
September 11. Since my classroom sink is currently no working, I'm hoping
to find lessons that do not involve painting. If anyone has such ideas,
please send them my way!

Thanks in advance,
Krista in OH