Re: sharpening a paper cutter blade

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 17:41:46 PDT

tighten the screw on the arm of the blade. or pull the blade toward the
paper cutter as you cut.

on 9/2/02 7:58 AM, Marcia Lavery at miss_lavery@yahoo.com wrote:

Hello! Does anyone know how to sharpen a paper cutter blade? I asked the
janitor at my school and he had no idea. The paper cutter at my school is
very old, and now is so dull I cannot cut paper without it getting torn and
ragged. Any suggestions are appreciated! thanks, Marcia

---