Re: contour drawing

---------

From: Justin Kramer (justkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 00:37:58 PDT

At the middle/high school- I try to get them away from this type of outline.
I stress the importance of detail to define the "volume" of the form. At
the HS- we begin with drawing our hand with fingers crossed/overlapped.

Kathy, why not try including positive and negative shapes into this and
contour maps used in geography to highlight the different.

Justin

---