RE: wire/hose sculpture

---------

From: Sandra E. Rowland (serowland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 20:08:51 PDT

I do the wire/hose sculptures with my 4th graders and they turn out
wonderful. No one really fails with this project, even my special ed.
Students turn out fabulous ones. The teachers thought at first that I
was doing another of my weird projects they did not understand. Now
they even tell the students that have not experienced this yet how great
they are. The students in the 1st grade can't wait to do it either.
Unfortunately, I am most likely leaving due to my husband's job
relocation. I will have to leave the lesson plans for the next teacher!
Wish I had some photos to share with you all.

Sandra in Alabama