Journal Across America

---------

From: Suzette Milam (suzmilam_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 14:49:49 PDT

Hi Folks.
I ran across this site a while back and thought, "What a cool idea".
http://1000journals.com/about.html

I think it would be really fun to do this with other art departments. The idea is you sign up for the journal if you would like it to come to your school. I will make a list of the addresses on the inside cover of the journal. You send it to the next address after yours. You can have any of your students add collages, stories, photos,etc. and when your art department is done with it, you send it on down the line. The only rules I think we should enforce is that the contents remain "G" rated for all ages to enjoy. Is anyone game???
Send me your school address if you would like to participate.

Suzette Milam
suzmilam@charter.net

---