AC/heat controls over the sink.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 16:27:20 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

From: Artystyc3@aol.com

They also put my classroom AC/heat controls at arm level right over the
student sinks.

Bunki- They make locked covers for those, start writing a P.O.
Patti in Fl.

You'd think, huh? But there is no money in the budget for those. I've
already asked. The custodian has already put in a PO long, long time ago. My
principal has already asked....and this was last spring (grin). They said,
and I quote..."Just tell your kids not to touch them." I decided not to tell
my kids. If I did, then they'd start thinking about those controls and have
the itch. The controls are computerized and I or the kids can't control the
temp...BUT...they sure can be stuffed with clay or splashed with H2O or
painted green/blue/pink or filled with glue or jammed with scissors, etc.

I've done my best. I'm waiting to see if anything will be done with these.
Meanwhile, the controls are there aching to be touched.

Toodles....Bunki

---