Online Contemp. Art course & art 21

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 13:59:36 PDT

> I took an online art course and we
> had students from Canada, Arabia, the Caribbean,
> Europe, and of course, the USA. Also, that course that
> features the artists in this series, Identity and
> Place in Contemporary Art, begins Oct. 7.
> www.davis-art.com.

I highly recommend the Davis course. I did it this summer and was very
impressed with the content and scope of the course. There are many
opportunities to apply the content to your teaching, as well as personal
insight.
The course this summer lacked participation which is crucial for discussion.
For some reason the majority that signed on, left after the first week. It
put a damper on expectations, but those few of us that stayed with the
course enjoyed and appreciated each others efforts.

Again I recommend the Art 21 course through Davis. And may I add Don Krug
and Kaye Passmore were wonderful and helpful and extremely knowledgeable.

Patty

---