Greetings and best wishes!

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 12:31:42 PDT

Hello dear artsednet folks,

    It is good to come back to this fabulous list after a summer break and
find you all communicating with and supporting each other! I am glad to see
the names of both "seasoned" and new posters to the list.
    In June I retired after a 35 year career teaching art at the elementary
level. I celebrated by taking a big 3 week trip in August with my neighbour
to Scotland(Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh,) England (London, Bath,
Reading, Worcester and Cambridge,) Paris and Iceland. We had a wonderful
time and saw lots of sites by train, bus and boat. Plus the London Eye. Now
I am de-compressing from jet lag and thinking of my future away from a
teaching position, at least for the moment. :-) I wish you all a super year
with your students and colleagues. I look to you to keep my little gray
cells activated and I am here for you, too, whenever there is something this
"wise ol' teach" can contribute.

        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

---