Online Contemp. Art course & art 21

---------

From: Ethel Leissner (ethel01608_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 11:23:14 PDT

 Thanks Ethel for the info about ARt:21. This list
> has been brilliant in
> inform us on the other side of the pacific about the
> many resources that are
> available to you but regretablily not always to us.

Justin,
Where are you? What a bummer that you won't be able to
see the Art 21 series this fall! However, you can get
the tapes of the Art21 series through ShopPBS on the
Web, but I don't know if they are in the right format
for your part of the world.
However, one of the glories of the Web is it goes all
over the world. Did you check out Art21's Web site?
It's a treasure. I took an online art course and we
had students from Canada, Arabia, the Caribbean,
Europe, and of course, the USA. Also, that course that
features the artists in this series, Identity and
Place in Contemporary Art, begins Oct. 7.
www.davis-art.com.
Ethel