Re: getting $$$ to go to NAEA....

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 08:42:33 PDT

Subject: getting $$$ to go to NAEA....
From: "Bunki Kramer" <bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us>

>Consider doing a workshop/presentation next year....seriously.
>There are several of us here on the list that do just that and can
>help you. The workshop request forms are usually due in the
>early summertime so start thinking soon about what you could
>present. Toodles....Bunki

Wow...that's a good idea Bunki! I do large audience interactive visual
performance art stuff for huge festivals during the summer, which I also do
for high school lyceum drug and alcohol student assembly programs. I have
to take personal days or a professional day for those. I also did an
exhibition at our state's Superintendent and school members convention last
year on online art critiques for art students. I have not even once
considered what I do to be of possible interest for the state or national
art convention. Course, I've been generally paid for the others, or other
arrangements, but still...I'm sure my sup/admin would be interested to offer
support.

I hope others will consider it....I'll give it some thought now. Crazy
isn't it...? How we as idea generator creative types don't sometimes see
the obvious! I've been trying to think how I could ever afford to go to
NAEA convention....

Larry S.
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org

---