RE: getting $$$ to go to NAEA....

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 07:37:49 PDT

The Texas Commission on the Arts has offered grants in the past to
attend the NATIONAL convention. I believe they pay 1/2 the cost. You can
check out the web site to find more information
http://www.arts.state.tx.us/tca/fas.asp . Pam do you remember the name
of that grant.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert