RE: The Importance of a Sketchbook?

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 05:23:03 PDT

Breanne,
You could use old books picked up from the local library or book store for free. Students can gesso the covers and the interior pages leaving some imagery intact if they choose. Small children's books might be especially interesting. If parent's don't want to buy a sketchbook, I am certain everyone has an old, torn-up book at home they could donate.

Of course, this is more applicable to older students but thought I would pass it on.

Becky in NC