Re: moving into a portable....need help with water ideas

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 21:48:01 PDT

From: Jhirunrtx@aol.com

For dirty water, I used to keep an empty bucket on my cart and would empty
it into the custodians sink after class. Is there one nearby for you?
Sounds like getting rid of the dirty water is going to be harder to manage
than getting clean. Is there a drain nearby you could use? Temper paint and
watercolors are non toxic and could probably be dumped outside. Im not sure
about acrylic. Good luck with your situation. I'm sure with your creative
mind, you'll figure something out. Janet ---

No nearby drain to use. It's way too far away. Getting rid of the gray water
is my problem. I'm still thinking this one through. I haven't come up with a
plan yet. Thanks anyway.....Toodles.....Bunki

---