Re: Scanner

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 11:59:10 PDT

I got mine from Sam's. It was $159 and I got a $30 rebate...so it netted
out to $129...the HP was $200 or more. The rebate is only good through
month of September.

Another good thing about this one...is that it is small...MUCH smaller than
an HP...and I don't have much room left on my computer desk...so it worked
out great.

Another good feature is that it is "super fast" in scanning.
Carolyn

> How much was it? I have a 1 yr old HP scanjet scanner and can't scan
slides
> on it, plus it's really slow. I was thinking of trying to get something
> else....
>

> >I bought a new scanner yesterday for my Windows based PC computer and
it's
> >GREAT! I highly recommend it. It's fast and was cheaper than the
> >comparable HP scanner.
> >
> >It is a Visioneer One-Touch 8820 USB model...and allows for scanning
> >slides,
> >negatives, and transparencies.
> >
> >Carolyn

---