Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Computer Graphics site (mature students)

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 10:31:24 PDT

Pascale Baud sent me this site:

It has some amazing computer graphic images and fractals.

I will not be including it on my site since it does have some nude
photographs. I think high school students could handle the images. Those of
you teaching high school (and higher levels) computer graphics may want to
take a look.

Pascale will be including it on her site (featured in November):

Judy Decker