Recent Tradegies

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 06:01:08 PDT

Received this from a friend, and some of you may have already seen this, as
it's making the rounds through e-mails. Something to think about.

 How many of us have heard that question "Where was your GOD when the World
 Trade Center and the Pentagon was attacked?" Well, I know where my GOD
 was
 the morning of September 11, 2001, and He was very busy!

 He was trying to discourage anyone from taking these flights. Those four
 flights together held over 1000 passengers and there were only 266 aboard.

 He was on 4 commercial flights giving terrified passengers the ability
 to stay calm. Not one of the family members who were called by a loved one> on
 one of the high-jacked planes said that passengers were screaming in the
 background. On one of the flights he was giving strength to passengers to
 try to overtake the highjackers.

 He was busy trying to create obstacles for employees at the World Trade
 Center. After all, only around 20,000 were at the towers when the first
 jet
 hit. Since the buildings held over 50,000 workers, this was a Miracle in
 itself. How many of the people who were employed at the World Trade Center
 told the media that they were late for work or they had traffic delays.

 He was holding up 2-110 story buildings so that 2/3 of the workers could
 get
 out. I was so amazed that the top of the towers didn't topple when the
 jets
 impacted. And when they did fall, they fell inward. GOD didn't allow
 them
 to topple over, as many more lives would have been lost.

 And when the buildings went down, my GOD picked up almost 6,000 of his
 children and carried them home with him. Reassuring his frighten
 children that the worst was over and the best was yet to come.

 He sat down and cried that 19 of his children could have some much hate in
 their hearts. That they didn't choose him, but another god that doesn't
 exist, and now they are lost forever.

 He sent his children that are best trained for this disaster and had
 them save the few that were still alive, but unable to help themselves.
 And
 then sent many others to help in anyway they were needed.

 He still isn't finished though, he held the love ones that were left
 behind in his arms. He comforts them daily. His other children are given
 the strength to reach out to them and help them in any way they can.

 And I believe he will continue to help us in what is to come. He will
 give the people in charge of this great nation the strength and the wisdom
 do the right thing. He would never leave us in our time of need.

 So when anyone asks, "Where was your GOD on September 11," you can say
 "everywhere"! And yes, although this is without a doubt the worst thing I
 have seen in my life, I see God's miracles in every bit of it. I keep
 praying
 for those who don't believe in GOD, every chance I have. I can't imagine
 going through such a difficult time and not believing in GOD. Life would
 be
 hopeless!

---