Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Statue of Liberty Ideas

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 18:48:45 PDT

I just completed Liberty artworks with my Kinders and 1st graders. Kinders
cut out and glued together the head portion, while 1st grade drew her. They
turned out absolutely adorable! I used the picture book "Liberty" by ???
(book is at school) to show the students how the statue is so big you can
walk inside and that she was a present from France. Sorry the graphics on my
page are so sad - I need to invest in a decent editing program.