Re: <no subject>clay proj

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 18:33:01 PDT

Sorry, I'm talking too much tonite--already had a glass of wine... About
the clay projects that they don't want to take home. I give the kids a
big speech about this clay is hundreds of millions of years old and we can
keep using it and recycling it over and over for another hundred millions
of years UNLESS we fire it so I grade all work as greenware and I tell
them unless you want to take it home and love it and keep it forever DONT
FIRE IT. I have a recycle bucket and after they are gone I grade and toss
the project in it and step on it so they won't feel bad seeing part of it.
At this point they wouldn't dare leave anything they fire. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #