Re: Marbleizing

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 18:28:57 PDT

I'm shocked! I loved MarbleThix. You can buy carageenan moss and boil it
in a big pot--like a witch--then cool and that is what Marblethix is an
instant version of. It also has to sit for a day or so. You can also use
liquid starch or wheatpaste. kind of expensive. you can also use plain
water and oil paint thinned with some variety of poision like paint
thinner if you can do it outside. You can also use plain water and chalk
dust, but I've never thought this worked very well. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #