Patriotic Themes - Links file available

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 18:32:34 PDT

A few days ago someone requested the Statue of Liberty links be posted
again.... Well, I now have all of the "Patriotic Themes" links compiled
into one file (way too long to repost to the list).... If that person is
"listening" I will send via attachment (and to anyone who requests it).
mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com

Please send personal request (not to the list).

Judy Decker

---