Re: Statue of Liberty Ideas

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 18:22:11 PDT

Not the statue of Lib. but for the little kiddies I saw a really cute
American flag made out of about 4 popcicle sticks alternating red and
white--paint first then assemble, put a blue square of const. paper and
stick on stars-attach a pin back and give to Mom. I know--crafts project
but really cute and look great. A first grade teacher did them with her
class and we kept running into Moms proudly wearing theirs. Maybe better
to suggest to a classroom teacher? Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #